Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sciatica

Backache due to Sciatica

Mr.G.V.Singh 47 years old Male was suffering from Backache due to Sciatica came for Acupuncture Treatment .
Mr.G.V.Singh MRI report mention Limbo-sacral spine maintained with straightening of the normal spinal curve. With mild Scoliosis Degenerative changes seen at L4-L5 level posture central disc protrusion at L4-L5 level. Posterior bulge at L3 - L4 level resulting in compression over the cal sac. Concentric disc bulge at L5-S1 level. All these changes leads to backache to Right leg Sciatica pain. Treatment was started one month before MRI report and total sitting were 30 days to get CURE.



I have received his Email for well being after one month of Acupuncture Treatment 
at our Clinic Psycho-Acupuncture & Medicare Center, at Noida .


Dear Dr. Taneja,

Here is my story.
"After going through excruciating pain in my right leg due to Sciatica, for the first few days, and having taken allopathy medicines, I came across some articles regarding acupuncture and back pain on the internet. On researching it further, I found it to be interesting science for pain relieving and decided to give it a try. I was helped to a great extent by Geeta (my colleague) to make up my mind and she got me the address of Dr.Taneja's clinic. I experienced substantial improvement in my condition after 4-5 sittings itself. One needs to combine the acupuncture therapy with certain back extending exercises to get the maximum benefit. Dr.Taneja's advice is to continue exercise (which ever gives relief). My situation improved to about 95% fitness after about 30 sittings. I have stopped the therapy and started with my regular gym exercises. I am taking care at the moment not to disturb or put any pressure on my back to give it more time for complete healing. Additional free add on is Dr. Taneja's knowledge and his conversation ability. He can converse on multiple topics and at various levels. So most of the times during sittings we had lively discussions around spirituality, meaning of life, human behaviour etc. At times , he may get carried and exhibit a self righteous attitude. Overall it was an excellent experience in going through acupuncture therapy in Dr. Taneja's clinic. "
Thanks and regards.
G V Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment