Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tendonitis Cure Acupuncture

Mr.Suchit Malhotra 33Yrs M.C.A Proffesstinal was suffering from Tendenitis Right Wrist Joint for the last Seven Months.
He is working on Computer, daily for 7 to 8 hours for the last 4 Years.
After all types of treatment failure.
Mr. Suchit came for Acupuncture treatment at our Clinic "Psycho Acupunchture & Medicare Center", Noida.
Get Cure only after Eight days treatment.


 
I have received  Email from Mr. Suchit Malhotra about his experience with Acupuncture Cure.



Dear Dr Taneja,

I am writing this email to Thank you for all your help during the Treatment of Thumb Tendinitis. I was suffering from Thumb Tendonitis for past six months getting Acupuncture Physiotherapy done for last three months. When I first contacted you around a month & half back I was feeling 75-80% relief in my pain by Acupuncture.
I am really amazed with the results I have received just after first week of Acupuncture. The pain just vanished in one week & now its been close to one month & I do not feel any pain at all in the Thumb. I am thankful for you for the precise Acupuncture treatment. I will recommend you & Acupuncture in future.
Thanks,

Suchit

1 comment:

  1. You are right a study which conducted in England and that report show hows acupuncture heal body. It stimulate body, immune system etc. acupuncture kansas city

    ReplyDelete